creating an installation cd of webproject

Guest

Hi Just had a question on creating a cd that can be used to install a vb.net
application that I have developed onto a server. I tried using the -new
project, setup wizard, and browse to the cd to place the installation folder
but does not work, get error, non valid location. Anyhow I set the folder to
my machine and used the wizard, but it did not pick up the webhelp files and
image files I have that goes along with the web application. Also guess it
should work ok to create the MSI file and setup folder on the local machine
with the wizard and then just copy this onto an installation cd.
Just wondering if anyone has done this before?
Thanks,