Creating an instance of the COM component

Guest

This is the error I have when try to create new instance of ActiveX control:

"Creating an instance of the COM component with CLSID
{BEDE816D-6B1A-410C-A40D-36CCFFFBE830} from the IClassFactory failed due to
the following error: 800a0035.":null"

That's the message that the file is not found.

Example:

TestDLL.someClass obj1;
TestDLL.anotherClass obj1;

obj1 = new TestDLL.someClass();
obj2= new TestDLL.anotherClass(); // error this line

I checked registar permisison, TestDLL permission and everything seems ok.

Does anybody have any clue why this is hapening?