Creating an OLE server document in Python (MFC/OLE/COM/Python newbie)

Drew Pihera

I'm putting together a program that has to implement an OLE document
server (the document class should subclass COleServerDoc).
Our team wants to do this in Python rather than Visual Studio (so the GUI
is not the only part in C++). Though I see the COleDocument class in
pythonwin, I do not see the COleServerDoc. I was wondering if anyone had
experience with this. Thanks in advance.