Creating and Getting list of websites/Virtual Directories

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Lucky, Aug 15, 2006.

  1. Lucky

    Lucky Guest

    Hello Guys,
    after long long time. i'm back again with some questions.

    right now i'm developing a code that fetch the list of websites from
    IIS 5.0 or later and also cretes the Virtual Directory for a website in
    IIS 5.0 or later.

    interesting thing is i don't know how to do it. i tried to find out
    namespace or library in VS.NET 2.0, if there is any, but i failed to
    found one.
    and finally i compelled to ask you gurus for help.

    the functions i need to develop are :

    -- Get list of the websites/Virtual directories in IIS 5.0 or later.
    -- Create virtual Directory in IIS 5.0 or later

    Tools information:

    C#.NET/VB.NET 2.0 (VS.NET 2.0)
    IIS 5.0 OR LATER

    Please let me know if you need anymore information.

    Please guys, i'm in need of some information regarding the issues as i
    searched on the google but nothing satsfactory i found.

    thanks,
    Lucky
    Lucky, Aug 15, 2006

  2. Lucky

    Winista Guest

    Try this..

    http://www.netomatix.com/EnumWebDirs.aspx

    There are few other articles there which may give more answers.

    Winista, Aug 15, 2006