Creating and Getting list of websites/Virtual Directories

Lucky

Hello Guys,
after long long time. i'm back again with some questions.

right now i'm developing a code that fetch the list of websites from
IIS 5.0 or later and also cretes the Virtual Directory for a website in
IIS 5.0 or later.

interesting thing is i don't know how to do it. i tried to find out
namespace or library in VS.NET 2.0, if there is any, but i failed to
found one.
and finally i compelled to ask you gurus for help.

the functions i need to develop are :

-- Get list of the websites/Virtual directories in IIS 5.0 or later.
-- Create virtual Directory in IIS 5.0 or later

Tools information:

C#.NET/VB.NET 2.0 (VS.NET 2.0)
IIS 5.0 OR LATER

Please let me know if you need anymore information.

Please guys, i'm in need of some information regarding the issues as i
searched on the google but nothing satsfactory i found.

thanks,
Lucky