    it easy to understand the application?

    This could be UML type documents or otherwise.

    , Dec 5, 2005

    I've had different people give me instructions for projects in various
    ways but one nice tidbit was that they did a printscreen from the table
    relationships view in Access and saved it as a .jpg file...

    Best regards,
    J. Paul Schmidt, Freelance Web and Database Developer
    http://www.Bullschmidt.com
    Access Database Sample, Web Database Sample, ASP Design Tips

    , Dec 7, 2005