    occured.
    How can I create my own Cache object?

    Alexander Inochkin.

    Alexander Inochkin, Nov 13, 2003

  2. Hi Alexander,

    I have not yet found any way to create a new cache object. If you tell me
    what you're trying to accomplish, I expect we can find a way to make it
    work.

    Thank you, Mike
    Microsoft, ASP.NET Support Professional

    --------------------
    > From: "Alexander Inochkin" <>
    > Subject: Creating Cache object trouble
    > Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:01:12 +0300
    > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.mobile
    phx.gbl

    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.mobile:6592

    > Hi!
    >
    > Please help me to create my own Cache() object...
    > When I create like this
    > System.Web.Caching _ca = new System.Web.Caching.Cache();
    > I get not null _ca object but cannot use this object.

    NullReferenceException

    Mike Moore [MSFT], Nov 14, 2003