Creating Certificate in .NET 2.0

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Amit, Oct 30, 2007.

  1. Amit

    Amit Guest

    Hi evevryone,

    I have one requirement here, where i have to create a utility/program
    which will use certificates for securing web service communication
    between the client and web service to verify that client has the
    license to make a call to web service.

    and this functionality i have to build using .net framework, i can not
    use some third party component even if it is free or .net makecert.exe
    utility as i have to incorporate this functionality in my project.if
    anyone in the house can provide any relevant and helpful information
    regarding this it will be so nice of him/her.Even an idea how to start
    with implementing the above mentioned functionality can be a of great
    help!!!!!!!!!. i am quite sure that we have memebers in the house who
    can handle/respond to more tough queries than this.

    Mank Thanks.

    Amit, Oct 30, 2007