    Server does not exist or access denied
    "

    Any sugguestions??

    Robin, Oct 16, 2003

  2. How are you creating the database? With SQL? If so, the user may not have
    proper permissions to create the database on the db server.

    Elliot M. Rodriguez, Oct 16, 2003

  3. Robin

    Steve Jansen Guest

    This means nothing more than your connection string is incorrect, your SQL
    Server is down, or another network related issue is preventing contact (such
    as IPSec rules or firewall rules).

    See http://www.connectionstrings.com for help.

    -Steve Jansen

    Steve Jansen, Oct 16, 2003