Creating DataTable relations

Shaun Ram

Hello,
I am trying to build a relation between 2 datatables & bind the
resultant to the datagrid.

For Example from DataTable 1 architecture

Column1 Column2 Column3
X A 1
X B 2
X C 3
Y D 1
Table 2 Architecture

Column1 Column2 Column3 Column4
A XYZ XYZ XYZ
B XYZ XYZ XYZ
C XYZ XYZ XYZ
D XYZ XYZ XYZ
E XYZ XYZ XYZ

When I pass X into Table 1, I get A, B, C from column 2, & respective
data from column 3. I need to display these on my Datagrid & also build
a relation for Table 1 & Table 2 & get columns 2, columns 3,columns 4
from Table 2 for A, B, C & bind the data to the respective row.

I'm building a relation between the 2 tables in a dataset, & I'm lost
from there, I don't know how to display the relation. Unfortunately I
can't do this on stored proc, have to put this in code behind.

Kindly help
Shaun