creating dynamic link with mobileControls

?

=?iso-8859-1?B?QW3p?=

Hi! I am new to asp.net and mobileControls.
I am reading adresses from a Database and would like to create links
that would lead to another page. At this point, I am able to create
the links but clicking on them won't work, even if I am setting the
navigateUrl attribute to "#another_form" . Its just reloading the
current form.

Here's a sample :

protected void cmdLogin_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
string driverNumber = txtDriverNumber.Text;
ActiveForm = listDrivers;
getCalls(driverNumber);
}

private void getCalls (string driverNb)
while (reader.Read())
{
Link lnk = new Link();
Command cmd = new Command();

lnk.ID = name + i.ToString();
lnk.NavigateUrl = "#Any_Other_form";
// reading from my database
addresse = reader["addresse"].ToString();
lnk.Text = addresse

ActiveForm.Controls.Add(cmd);

i++;

Any help would be really appreciated!