    interface. I can call a stored procedure to create the file on the SQL
    server, however the asp.net user does not have permission to access the
    file. What is the best way?
    Matt Tapia, Oct 14, 2004

  2. > however the asp.net user does not have permission to access the
    > file. What is the best way?

    You answered your own question: If the asp.net user doesn't have permission
    to perform the operation, you have exactly 2 choices:

    1. Use a different user account that DOES have permission.
    2. Grant the permission necessary to the asp.net user account.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    Kevin Spencer, Oct 14, 2004