    I have created several functions and subs in both VB and Java. How can I put
    these into a file to be called by different pages.

    Thanks in advance, Gonzo

    Gonzosez, Jan 3, 2006

  2. Compile them into a COM component, perhaps? Pretty vague question.

    Ray at home

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Jan 3, 2006

  3. Gonzosez

    Tim Slattery Guest

    "Gonzosez" <> wrote:

    >I have created several functions and subs in both VB and Java. How can I put
    >these into a file to be called by different pages.

    VB Script functions can be put into files, then incorporated into
    pages via server-side includes. The same will work for Javascript
    functions. Java is a whole other world which is outside the scope of
    this newsgroup.

    --
    Tim Slattery
    MS MVP(DTS)