Creating fileshares on a remote server from a webservice

Cappy

I am writing user management webpage to manage the creation of user
accounts on our win2k network.

I have created a webservice that creates new NT user accounts in AD.

What I need to do know is create a folder and a fileshare to use as
the users home folder, and also set the file permissions to give the
user read/write access to their home folder.

How can I do this, and how do I pass appropriate credentials to the
creating mechanism.

Thanks
Amit