Creating GUI's in C++ Builder 6

Thad

Hello,

I want to create some creative GUI's in C++ Builder 6. I have seen
numerous skins, but want to use my own creativity and make my own.

What tool(s) do I use to be able to do this? Im sure some of you have
done this type of thing before. How did you go about doing it?

Thanks!
-Thad
(e-mail address removed)

Victor Bazarov

Thad said:
I want to create some creative GUI's in C++ Builder 6. I have seen
numerous skins, but want to use my own creativity and make my own.

What tool(s) do I use to be able to do this? Im sure some of you have
done this type of thing before. How did you go about doing it?

I'd start by posting to the right newsgroup: borland.public.cppbuilder.*

Phlip

Thad said:
I want to create some creative GUI's in C++ Builder 6. I have seen
numerous skins, but want to use my own creativity and make my own.

What tool(s) do I use to be able to do this? Im sure some of you have
done this type of thing before. How did you go about doing it?

Qt3 has an excellent book out: /C++ GUI Programming with Qt3/. The book's CD
comes with Qt's nearly-free version, and works with Borland C++.

Further questions work best on a Borland newsgroup.