    the hyperlink is clicked then the ASP page loads further
    message details of that link. Does anyone know how to do
    this?

    Scott, Jan 5, 2004

  2. Scott

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    It's a pretty common thing.
    It's a simple list--details system.
    You will need two pages.
    One for the list. In the DO UNTIL RS.EOF link simply have each item write
    out the hyprelink, pointing to the second page, with the ID# of the "item".
    On the second page use the Request object to get this ID# and do a DB lookup
    for the "details".

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    Curt_C [MVP], Jan 5, 2004

  3. Scott

    Scott Guest

    Hey Curt_C,

    I'm fairly new to ASP. I've been doing VB and SQL for the
    last 9 nine years and now just starting to learn ASP. I'm
    also going to school this week to start learning C#. Now
    that I've given you a little history of my experience, I
    was wondering if you might have some sample code I could
    look at.

    Thanks,

    Scott

    Scott, Jan 5, 2004