creating index.html of thumbnails

colin

Hi, I wonder if anyone could help me.

I'm trying to create an index.html of images thumbnailed, with the thumbs
leading to full size.

I can create them one at a time, however I need to work with large volumes
of photographs and this is time comsuming and therefore not viable.

What I would like to know, is is Frontpage (I have 2000) capable of mass
importing and thumbnailing images from a URL on the internet.

If not, what is?

Any help would be very much appreciated. Until then, it's back to doing it
one at a time =(

Thanks

Colin

Richard

colin said:
Hi, I wonder if anyone could help me.
I'm trying to create an index.html of images thumbnailed, with the
thumbs
leading to full size.
I can create them one at a time, however I need to work with large
volumes
of photographs and this is time comsuming and therefore not viable.
What I would like to know, is is Frontpage (I have 2000) capable of
mass
importing and thumbnailing images from a URL on the internet.
If not, what is?
Any help would be very much appreciated. Until then, it's back to
doing it
one at a time =(

Colin

go to freeware sites like download.com and look up thumbnailing page
creators.
plenty of them around.
Also try irfanview. www.irfanview.com

informant

Richard said:
go to freeware sites like download.com and look up thumbnailing page
creators.
plenty of them around.

Could you offer any recomendations for any you might have used, Mr. Bullis?
No? I didn't think so.