    cpp or .h file of the project?

    Thanks
    Rajiv

    rajiv04, Jul 22, 2003

  2. "rajiv04" <> wrote...
    > I am having a class using the dialog and I am trying to create an
    > instance of that class in my project class so that when my project
    > exe is excuted the control should go to the dialog class(which is
    > using TCP/IP)
    >
    > Can any one help how to achieve this...I mean should I implement that in
    > cpp or .h file of the project?

    Implementation of any classes should go to .cpp file.

    If you think you need help, post this to a relevant newsgroup,
    like comp.os.ms-windows.programmer (or whatever your OS is).
    Standard C++ (the topic of this NG) doesn't have the means to
    create dialogs, it's all platform-specific.

    Victor

    Victor Bazarov, Jul 22, 2003

  3. rajiv04

    rajiv04 Guest