    ordinates should be calculated and a path should be drawn one by one
    based on the node numbers.
    EX: 19 12 8 4 1 0 - file content

    Shalini, Jul 25, 2008

  2. Shalini

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 00:06:56 -0700 (PDT), Shalini
    said :

    >I am a beginner in java.. unfortunately i need to come up with d code
    >which does the following.. the code should take integer numbers from a
    >file.. based on the location of a node of that input number, co
    >ordinates should be calculated and a path should be drawn one by one
    >based on the node numbers.
    >EX: 19 12 8 4 1 0 - file content

    do this as an Application first. Then redo with an Applet once you get
    that working. To see the basic Canvas drawing technique, have a look
    at the Screws program. See http://mindprod.com/products.html#SCREWS

    see also http://mindprod.com/jgloss/canvas.html
    --

    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products