Creating macros in VISIO?

Chad Johnson

I am trying to write a PERL script to set certain printing attributes
for VISIO documents. Someone gave me the advice that I should create a
macro in VISIO and then translate the source ove to PERL script. The
problem is that I don't know how to create macros in VISIO. I am
trying to set the printing attributes to "download as soft font" and
"set as truetype font".

Any help would be gretaly appreciated.

Thanks,
Chad

Bob Walton

Chad said:
I am trying to write a PERL script to set certain printing attributes
for VISIO documents. Someone gave me the advice that I should create a
macro in VISIO and then translate the source ove to PERL script. The
problem is that I don't know how to create macros in VISIO. I am
trying to set the printing attributes to "download as soft font" and
"set as truetype font". ....

Chad

You'll probably have to ask your question in a Visio newsgroup, as the
chances of finding someone here who even knows what Visio is is slim,
let alone the chances of finding a Visio expert. Maybe Visio's help
would help?