Creating Menus in Asp.net usin g Javascript or CSS

dilipv

hi there, can one one help me to reply how to create dynamic menu in
asp.net as i am creating website. so i need to add menu's like "Home",
Contact us, about us etc.
i am using asp.net 2.0.can anyone give the clue of creating such menu.

Any reply or suggestion is most welcome

Thank you
Jitesh
Programmer

Sharepoint Consulting
http://www.intelcs.com

dilipv

hi Eliyahu Goldin,

Thank you for your suggestions. actually i had tried it out before
but i didn't found what i wanted.so if can give me some other
reference that would probably help me out.

Thank you
Jitesh
Programmer

Sharepoint Consulting