Creating multiple HTML documents

Eliza Zadura

Is there a way to transform an XML into several result HTML-documents?
I am working with rather large XML-files as input and the desired
output is primarily HTML and am looking for a way to produce several,
interlinked HTML result documents.

Eliza Zadura

Thank you for the reply. I will look into it and go through the article.

However, I suspect I should have been a bit more specific. I am working
with jaxp; namely crimson and xalan. I am still quite new to all this
and so still exploring which possibilities there are that will fit my
needs best.

Yet another acronym *sigh* ;o)

Eliza Zadura
Trainee-Developer