    I am working with rather large XML-files as input and the desired
    output is primarily HTML and am looking for a way to produce several,
    interlinked HTML result documents.
    Eliza Zadura, Jul 31, 2003

  2. In case your XSLT processor supports EXSLT look for the exsl:document
    extension element.

    The latest implementation of exsl:document was provided by Oleg Tkachenko
    for MS .Net xslTransform.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnexxml/html/xml06162003.asp

    =====
    Cheers,

    Dimitre Novatchev.

    Dimitre Novatchev, Jul 31, 2003

  3. Eliza Zadura

    Eliza Zadura Guest

    Thank you for the reply. I will look into it and go through the article.

    However, I suspect I should have been a bit more specific. I am working
    with jaxp; namely crimson and xalan. I am still quite new to all this
    and so still exploring which possibilities there are that will fit my
    needs best.

    Yet another acronym *sigh* ;o)

    Eliza Zadura
    Trainee-Developer