    icon to have a mouse over (tool tip), a click event, some properties that I
    set in code, etc.

    Can someone tell me how to do this?
    Thom Anderson, Mar 6, 2006

  2. Thom Anderson

    clintonG Guest

    To start off with you'd use a LinkButton or Button control and then override
    it which allows you to pass your own parameters and build your own internal
    members to get or set properties and so on. There's a lot of documentation
    that can be found on the web or in books about building and modifying
    controls. Start by learning about overriding.

    <%= Clinton Gallagher

    clintonG, Mar 6, 2006