Creating namescope for a Rectangle object

K Viltersten

I have a Silverlight web application and
according to MSDN, in order to get a
storyboard running, i need to create a
namescope.

Unfortunately, i can't find anything called
NameScope anywhere, most likely because the
DLL of PresentationFramework wasn't build
against SL3.

Any suggestions on what to do? I only want
my Rectangle object to be animated as a proof
of concept. This far, not much of a proof...

Gregory A. Beamer

I have a Silverlight web application and
according to MSDN, in order to get a
storyboard running, i need to create a
namescope.

Unfortunately, i can't find anything called
NameScope anywhere, most likely because the
DLL of PresentationFramework wasn't build
against SL3.

Any suggestions on what to do? I only want
my Rectangle object to be animated as a proof
of concept. This far, not much of a proof...

If you need something not in SL1, I would recompile against the newest
bits. Just changing references should give you what you need. If you need
to change things in XAML, you can edit the file, even if the Intellisense
will not help you. To get Intellisense, update the Silverlight bits.

Peace and Grace,