Creating nested Table cell

Discussion in 'XML' started by samalendu, Feb 13, 2008.

  1. samalendu

    samalendu

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    Hello,
    I have the following requirement. Appreciate your help.

    Here is the sample XML File.
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <sl>
    	<RnD>RND1
    		<PR>PR1</PR>
    		<PR>PR2</PR>
    	</RnD>
    	<RnD>RND2
    		<PR>PR3</PR>
    	</RnD>
    	<RnD>RND3</RnD>
    	<RnD>RND4
    		<PR>PR4</PR>
    		<PR>PR5</PR>
    		<PR>PR6</PR>
    	</RnD>
    </sl>

    I want the result in table format and it should be as attached image.

    Attached Files:

    samalendu, Feb 13, 2008

  2. samalendu

    samalendu