Creating nested Table cell

Discussion in 'XML' started by samalendu, Feb 13, 2008.

  1. samalendu

    samalendu

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello,
    I have the following requirement. Appreciate your help.

    Here is the sample XML File.
    Code (Text):

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <sl>
        <RnD>RND1
            <PR>PR1</PR>
            <PR>PR2</PR>
        </RnD>
        <RnD>RND2
            <PR>PR3</PR>
        </RnD>
        <RnD>RND3</RnD>
        <RnD>RND4
            <PR>PR4</PR>
            <PR>PR5</PR>
            <PR>PR6</PR>
        </RnD>
    </sl>

    I want the result in table format and it should be as attached image.

    Attached Files:

    samalendu, Feb 13, 2008

  2. samalendu

    samalendu