Creating nodes so categories show subcategories

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Bill, Oct 31, 2003.

  1. Bill

    Bill Guest

    I've got a bookstore I'm developing, and I wanted to list all the
    categories on the home page of the site. However, there are so many,
    that they now extend way below the screen, making the page look sloppy.
    I want, therefore, to limit the number of categories on the home page,
    to a few general categores, then clicking on one will reveal the
    subcatgories underneath.

    How do I go about doing this?

    Thanks,

    Bill
    PS. Could you please send me an email to respond to incase I have follow
    up questions? Thanks, I appriciate it.

    Bill, Oct 31, 2003

  2. Bill

    Ray at Guest

    Here is a page with some links to some examples.
    http://www.aspfaq.com/2270

    Ray at work

    P.S. Replies stay in the group.

    Ray at, Oct 31, 2003