    I am not very experienced with scripting this kind of stuff so I need
    the basics and lots of details.

    Thanks
    Honion, Nov 13, 2003

  2. (Honion) writes:

    > how do you create a path of user history for example
    >
    > Home > Dinnerware > Bone China > Platinum
    >
    > I am not very experienced with scripting this kind of stuff so I need
    > the basics and lots of details.

    You don't use Javascript. You just put that information directly into
    each page.

    If you use a server-side scripting technology, or a content management
    system, you should have sufficient information to create the bread
    crumb trail (otherwise you need to add it).

    /L
    --
    Lasse Reichstein Nielsen -
    Lasse Reichstein Nielsen, Nov 13, 2003

  3. Honion wrote:

    > how do you create a path of user history for example
    >
    > Home > Dinnerware > Bone China > Platinum

    Search for `breadcrumbs'.

    PointedEars
    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Nov 18, 2003