    from that call?

    Thanks
    Jeff Janoian
    Jeff Janoian, Jan 4, 2005

  2. Jeff Janoian

    Bullschmidt Guest

    <<
    I need to know how to create the report in Access FROM the web.

    How do I generate PDF files from ASP? - 11/1/2001
    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2207

    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=lang_en&ie=UTF-8&newwindow=1&fr
    ame=right&th=b6c31819a87a14f&seekm=eJlv60AqBHA.2052%40tkmsftngp03#link4
    [microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general]

    Best regards,
    http://www.Bullschmidt.com

    Bullschmidt, Jan 18, 2005