Creating python egg including pre-built libraries

merk

I have a set of complex libraries that I have wrapped with swig. I
would like to create a python egg of the swig generated python files
and the pre-built libraries. The libraries have a lot of
dependencies and I don't want to force the user to get all the
dependencies to try to build the libraries from source. I just want
to distribute some python files and the libraries for a given
platform.

Does anyone have a recipe for doing something like this?

Thanks,
Karl