Creating resource DLL

Jon

One of the quickstarts for localization has an example of how to make a DLL
out of a resrouce file. In the example, they do the following:

resgen string.txt string.resources
al /embed...yada yada yada

I got the resgen portion working fine, but no where on my PC can I find this
al program to turn it into an assembly. I have VS.Net 2003 EE installed.
Can anyone point me to what I'm doing wrong? thanks

Lau Lei Cheong

Try running commands from the "Visual Studio .NET 2003 Command Prompt". It
sets the correct path for running programming tools and saves you from loads
of trouble.

Actually it's located in here:
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322