Creating richtext in asp + formatting

daz

hey guys

I'm not asp literate, and tried many search terms on google to try and
work the solution out, but gave up :(

Below is a bit of code in our system that has a button assigned to it,
once clicked this lil dude creates a richtext email in outlook and
fills it in.

What I would like to do, is use some html formatting (bold) for the
field captions and add a weblink - Can anyone help a poor blokey in
distress?

Thanks :)

sub SendEmail(strEmail)
strSubject = "Support Call Update"
strBody = "I.T. Department have updated your Support Call (Ref: " &
document.form1.ID.value & ")%0A%0A"
strBody = strBody & "Reported Issue:%0A" &
document.form1.Problem.value & "%0A%0A"
strBody = strBody & "Assigned:%0A" & document.form1.Assigned_To.value
& "%0A%0A"
strBody = strBody & "Status:%0A" & document.form1.Status.value & "%0A
%0A"
strBody = strBody & "Comment:%0A" & document.form1.Resolution.value &
"%0A%0A"
strEmail = "mailto:" & strEmail & "?subject=" & strSubject & "&body="
&strBody
window.open strEmail
end sub

Mark Rae [MVP]

I'm not asp literate

You're in the wrong newsgroup - this one is for ASP.NET

For ASP issues, please post to: microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general

verona