Creating Slideshow

Larry R Harrison Jr

I have been looking for code to run a webpage-based slideshow. I'm pretty
adept at HTML, and some very simplistic Java-scripts. But the examples I've
seen have been difficult to figure out, to "plug" my values into theirs
("your-picture.jpg" for instance).

What are some good code templates, or freeware programs? I only want
something that will work with webpages which already exist, and which aren't
so very hard to figure out how to plug your values into theirs.

Tips?

LRH

Vladdy

Larry said:
I have been looking for code to run a webpage-based slideshow. I'm pretty
adept at HTML, and some very simplistic Java-scripts. But the examples I've
seen have been difficult to figure out, to "plug" my values into theirs
("your-picture.jpg" for instance).

What are some good code templates, or freeware programs? I only want
something that will work with webpages which already exist, and which aren't
so very hard to figure out how to plug your values into theirs.

Tips?

LRH

http://www.klproductions.com/klslideshow.html
- unlike pretty much all other slideshow scripts out there, the
content is still accessible to users without javascript.

William Desrochers

you could make some kind of IFRAME & put this in the <head> </head>

the 10 is for seconds till it goes to the next page.

it should would in all browsers?

Will