Creating SOAP Header with namespace pefix

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Andreas Remsperger, Jan 30, 2004.

  1. Hi @all,

    I created a class wchich is inheriting from SoapHeader. While adding my SoapHeader to an ASP.NET Webservcice, the header is described correctly in the WSDL file.

    The XmlEnvelop look like this:

    <soapenv:Enevelope ...>
    <soapenv:header>
    <myHeader soapenv:mustUnderstand="1">
    <myValue>...</xyz:MyValue>
    </myHeader>
    </soapenv:Header>
    <soapenv:Envelope>

    What I know need to do is, to create SOAP header entries with an xml namespace prefix. Is there any chance by doing this with c# and inheriting from SoapHeader.

    The SOAP message should look like this:

    <soapenv:Enevelope ...>
    <soapenv:header>
    <xyz:myHeader soapenv:mustUnderstand="1">
    <xyz:myValue>...</xyz:MyValue>
    </xyz:myHeader>
    </soapenv:Header>
    <soapenv:Envelope>