Creating socket programs as daemon

kernel.lover

Hello,
I have UDP socket programs. I want to run server socket on
one machine and client socket on another and viceversa.
How can i create a flexibility at each system so that it will not only
listen from client socket but will also communicate to another server
socket.
For that i think it require me to make both programs daemon so that
they will run as backgroung hidden process.
How to do that on redhat linux 9 machnes with i386 arch?

Tom St Denis

kernel.lover said:
Hello,
I have UDP socket programs. I want to run server socket on
one machine and client socket on another and viceversa.
How can i create a flexibility at each system so that it will not only
listen from client socket but will also communicate to another server
socket.
For that i think it require me to make both programs daemon so that
they will run as backgroung hidden process.
How to do that on redhat linux 9 machnes with i386 arch?

Ah cute. A script kiddie. Dude, rootkit != hard. It's installing the
kit that is hard...

Tom

Jack Klein

Hello,
I have UDP socket programs. I want to run server socket on
one machine and client socket on another and viceversa.
How can i create a flexibility at each system so that it will not only
listen from client socket but will also communicate to another server
socket.
For that i think it require me to make both programs daemon so that
they will run as backgroung hidden process.
How to do that on redhat linux 9 machnes with i386 arch?

Ask in This is a Linux issue,
not a C language one.