Creating tabs in javascript (newbie)

droog

Hello,

At work I got a simple project where I need to create a tabed page in
javascript. Would anybody have any simple sample code for me to
analyze and learn from.

tia

Michael Winter

That "tabbed" page doesn't show me any tabs and has no functionality
beyond the Front Tab on my end (Mozilla 1.7b). I think the code needs
updating. :)

I get no tabs in Mozilla 1.8a. I get tabs in Opera 7.23, but it looks
horrible. Also the tabs only switch when you click the text, which is not
what users will expect (though this appears to happen in IE, too).

I think it's safe to say that the claim, "fully accessible to all web
browsers", is a lie.

Mike