    javascript. Would anybody have any simple sample code for me to
    analyze and learn from.

    tia

    droog, May 5, 2004

  2. droog

    Ivo Guest

    "droog" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Hello,
    >
    > At work I got a simple project where I need to create a tabed page in
    > javascript. Would anybody have any simple sample code for me to
    > analyze and learn from.

    Hi,
    Among many others is
    http://www.4umi.com/web/javascript/tab.htm
    (from a script I found at www.freejavascript.fr.st a long time ago)
    HTH
    Ivo

    Ivo, May 6, 2004

  3. droog

    Ron Guest

    Ron, May 6, 2004
  4. On Thu, 06 May 2004 03:19:05 GMT, Ron <> wrote:

    > Ivo wrote:
    >
    >> Among many others is
    >> http://www.4umi.com/web/javascript/tab.htm
    >> (from a script I found at www.freejavascript.fr.st a long time ago)

    > That "tabbed" page doesn't show me any tabs and has no functionality
    > beyond the Front Tab on my end (Mozilla 1.7b). I think the code needs
    > updating. :)

    I get no tabs in Mozilla 1.8a. I get tabs in Opera 7.23, but it looks
    horrible. Also the tabs only switch when you click the text, which is not
    what users will expect (though this appears to happen in IE, too).

    I think it's safe to say that the claim, "fully accessible to all web
    browsers", is a lie.

    Mike

    --
    Michael Winter