Creating tar file in specific heirarchy

Mithil

Hi everyone,

I am using com.ice.tar package to create a tar file, I can create a
tar file perfectly but the problem is that the File object is declared
like :

File test=new File ("/tmp/testImage/image")

and the tar file created as a result is hierarchical arranged as :

temp.tar -> tmp -> testImage -> image - > pic.jpg

can this order be changed to just :

image -> pic.jpg

without the directory structure.

any help or suggestions would be great.