    " Flow layour"

    In the VS 2005 I cannot make .cs file clicking " View code" of the .aspx file.
    The VS 2005 is too uncomfortable for me to use in then VS.NET.....

    =?Utf-8?B?VGV0cmlz?=, Dec 8, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?VGV0cmlz?=

    Chamith Guest

    Hi Tetris,
    I would recommend you stick to vs.net 2003 if you are preparing for MCAD
    since the architecture of ASP.net v2.0 has changed drastically.
    But the exams questions are from v1.1 & v1.0 (i think).

    # Moving into your Web Application question, If u've installed Visual Web
    Developer with VS 2005, it should be possible.

    # To convert layout to flowlayout, remoce this in the body tag
    ms_positioning="GridLayout"
    Or
    change it to "FlowLayout"

    # vs 2005 supports having the C# code in th marckup page itself. so
    better u check the .aspx file first.

    Regards,

    Chamith

    "Tetris" <> wrote in message
    > I am preparing the MCAD Certification.
    > I use the Visual Studio 2005.
    > But I can't create Web application. There is only ASP.NET Web service

    project.
    > Is it possible to develope ASP.NET web application project in Visual

    Studio
    > 2005? If possible how?
    >
    > In the .aspx file how can I change the document property " Page layout"

    into

    Chamith, Dec 8, 2004