    can i add libraries to existing libraries.ie to add libraries to
    math.lib.is it possible
    , Nov 16, 2006

  2. wrote:
    > can people here explain the method to
    > 1.create user defined libraries in c ++ using the tlib utility (i'm
    > using the ide tc++ 3.0)
    > can i add libraries to existing libraries.ie to add libraries to
    > math.lib.is it possible

    You have to ask in the newsgroup dedicated to that toolkit. Creation
    of a library is not defined in the language and is very compiler- and
    platform-specific. BTW, if you have the compiler/linker/librarian
    software, you should have the documentation for them, no? Check the
    documentation. If you haven't got any, find books describing your
    compiler of choice.

    Victor Bazarov, Nov 16, 2006