Creating user defined object

Web Team @ Borough of Poole

Hi,

I need to create a new object for storing addresses. e.g.
address.postcode, address.town...etc.

I have an XSD file which defines an 'address' - Is it possible to
define my object based on this?

End result I am looking for is some way of storing a collection of
addresses.

Thanks.

Kevin Spencer

An array of strings?

A Collection of strings?

A class that contains several members that are strings, and a Collection or
Array of that class?

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
What You Seek Is What You Get.

Web Team @ Borough of Poole

Hi,

I'm expecting 1 or more address objects, which each contain a number of
properties (Uniqeue Ref, Street, Postcode, Town)

Thanks,
Simon.

Kevin Spencer

In that case, number 3.