Creating Web Application on remote server

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Dharmesh, Jun 18, 2004.

  1. Dharmesh

    Dharmesh Guest

    Hi every1,

    I am trying to create ASP.NET Web Application on remote server. The server
    is running Windows 2003 Server with IIS 6.0. I have installed FrontPage
    extensions also done Remote Components setup on the server. My Workstation
    computer is running Windows XP Professional and Visual Studio .NET 2003. My
    network is without domain. I have added a user on server which I use on
    workstation computer. When I try to create a Web Application from Visual
    Studio it keeps giving me error, " connection with server could not be
    established".

    Do I have to do something else?

    Please let me know.

    Thank you,