Creating Web Application on remote server

Dharmesh

Hi every1,

I am trying to create ASP.NET Web Application on remote server. The server
is running Windows 2003 Server with IIS 6.0. I have installed FrontPage
extensions also done Remote Components setup on the server. My Workstation
computer is running Windows XP Professional and Visual Studio .NET 2003. My
network is without domain. I have added a user on server which I use on
workstation computer. When I try to create a Web Application from Visual
Studio it keeps giving me error, " connection with server could not be
established".

Do I have to do something else?

Please let me know.

Thank you,