    is not displaying any output...
    so, how feasible will be to use ctype for python..it is possible in C
    to create every c file a dll and link with necessary other one..??

    Anish Chapagain, Aug 4, 2008

  2. Anish Chapagain

    santosh Guest

    Anish Chapagain wrote:

    > Hi..
    > What will be the best approach for creating wrapper in python language
    > for the API programmed in C.
    > I came across SWIG, but am having problem as the generated .pyd file
    > is not displaying any output...
    > so, how feasible will be to use ctype for python..it is possible in C
    > to create every c file a dll and link with necessary other one..??

    <http://www.python.org/doc/>

    Also <news:comp.lang.python>

    santosh, Aug 4, 2008

  3. Anish Chapagain <> writes:
    > What will be the best approach for creating wrapper in python language
    > for the API programmed in C.
    > I came across SWIG, but am having problem as the generated .pyd file
    > is not displaying any output...
    > so, how feasible will be to use ctype for python..it is possible in C
    > to create every c file a dll and link with necessary other one..??

    comp.lang.python would be a better place for this question. Please
    check that newsgroup's FAQ first.

    Nokia

    Keith Thompson, Aug 4, 2008
  4. On 4 Aug 2008 at 15:11, Anish Chapagain wrote:
    > What will be the best approach for creating wrapper in python language
    > for the API programmed in C.
    > so, how feasible will be to use ctype for python..

    It should be entirely feasible. Have you tried working through the
    tutorial at <http://python.net/crew/theller/ctypes/tutorial.html> ?

    > it is possible in C to create every c file a dll and link with
    > necessary other one..??

    [parse error] Could you explain more clearly what you mean?

    Antoninus Twink, Aug 4, 2008