    on the users computer instead of on the web server? I want
    to prevent a whole lot of xls files from being created and
    stored on the server.
    Luis, Jul 22, 2004

  2. Luis

    CJM Guest

    Create the XLS as described in the article, then stream it to the client.

    http://www.darkfalz.com/Scripts_Details.aspx?pstID=1098

    Chris

    CJM, Jul 22, 2004

  3. You can actually skipped the whole ADODB.Stream part as in this case the OP
    doesn't want to create any files on the server. Just output an HTML table
    and change the ContentType to Excel:

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=301044

    --
    Tom Kaminski IIS MVP