Creating XML from XSDs

probertm

Hi, all ...

I am wondering if someone has done similar and can point me in a
direction.

In this project, I need to generate test XML documents. And I have
the XSDs for the XML. So I thought that it would be a simple matter
of defining test data in YAML, say, suck in the XSD and then spit out
the XML.

Except it is not at all clear how to do this :)

Any thoughts or pointers?

Regards,
-mark.