    how to create a custom control ?
    thanks
    Sumana

    Sumana, Jan 17, 2004

  2. Gerben van Loon, Jan 17, 2004

  3. Sumana

    Sumana Guest

    Thanks a lot, it helps

    Sumana, Jan 18, 2004
  4. Sumana

    Jiho Han Guest

    In addition, I found O'Reilly has a free chapter available from the book
    ASP.NET in a Nutshell.
    http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/aspdotnetnut2/chapter/index.html?CMP=IL7015

    I gave it a quick look and obviously the content seems to be
    "nutshell"-sized. You'd do well to go buy the book by Nikhil Kothari.

    Jiho Han, Jan 19, 2004