Creation of Virtual Function Table

Anunay

Hello all,

I have a doubt regarding the concept of virtual functions.
When does the virtual function table get created? At compile time or at
runtime?

Please provide any good references where concepts of Virtual table are
explained.

Thanks,
Anunay

Ian Collins

Anunay said:
Hello all,

I have a doubt regarding the concept of virtual functions.
When does the virtual function table get created? At compile time or at
runtime?

Please provide any good references where concepts of Virtual table are
explained.
They are specific to your implementation (assuming it uses them) and
should be covered in its documentation.