    images..

    Does anybody know of a control like this ?

    Thanks

    Aussie Rules, Jul 9, 2006

  2. Hi Aussie,

    Thank you for your post.

    I don't know any existing control can do that but I think it's not very
    difficult to build a custom control to do that. The key part is to manage
    the current page index of showing images, you can save it in ViewState and
    render the image list accordingly. In the left and right arrow's click
    event, just decrease or increase the page index.

    Please feel free to post here if you need help on creating custom controls
    or anything is unclear.

    Regards,
    Walter Wang (, remove 'online.')
    Microsoft Online Community Support