    all businesses or organization and have been quite successful in
    catering to all their needs.

    Sources: http://www.ajauctionpro.com/products/creative_services.php
    auction, Jan 17, 2008

  2. auction

    rf Guest

    "auction" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Sources: http://www.ajauctionpro.com/products/creative_spam.php

    Transitional?
    XHTML?
    Fixed width?
    Font size in pixels, and only ten of them?
    Text that escapes its boxes and overlays other text when the font size *is*
    enlarged?
    Two hundred and sixty nine [X]HTML errors?

    You must be bloody kidding :)

    Clicks on sample site in portfolio:
    Transitional?
    XHTML?
    Fixed width?
    Font size in pixels, and only ten of them?
    Flash used for the most mission critical part of the site, the main menu?
    14 [X]HTML errors?

    And you take money from people for this rubbish?

    You really must be bloody kidding.

    --
    Richard.
    rf, Jan 17, 2008

  3. auction

    dorayme Guest

    In article <HEHjj.4471$>,
    "rf" <> wrote:

    > And you take money from people for this rubbish?
    >
    > You really must be bloody kidding.

    Depends on what he lives in, what he drives, where he eats, where
    he holidays, what tastes his wife has in shopping.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jan 17, 2008
  4. auction

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Thu, 17 Jan 2008 19:51:58 GMT
    dorayme scribed:

    > In article <HEHjj.4471$>,
    > "rf" <> wrote:
    >
    >> And you take money from people for this rubbish?
    >>
    >> You really must be bloody kidding.

    > Depends on what he lives in, what he drives, where he eats, where
    > he holidays, what tastes his wife has in shopping.

    Eh? Like what _are_ you babbling about? That makes about as much sense as
    a mongoose flying south for the winter.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Riches are their own reward.
    Neredbojias, Jan 17, 2008
  5. auction

    rf Guest

    "Neredbojias" <> wrote in message
    > Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Thu, 17 Jan 2008 19:51:58
    > GMT
    > dorayme scribed:

    <snip prattle>

    > Eh? Like what _are_ you babbling about? That makes about as much sense
    > as
    > a mongoose flying south for the winter.

    I've been totally ignoring this stuff for a while now ;-)

    --
    Richard.
    rf, Jan 17, 2008
  6. auction

    dorayme Guest

    In article <Xns9A289447CE6ACnanopandaneredbojias@194.177.96.78>,
    Neredbojias <> wrote:

    > Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Thu, 17 Jan 2008 19:51:58 GMT
    > dorayme scribed:
    >
    > > In article <HEHjj.4471$>,
    > > "rf" <> wrote:
    > >
    > >> And you take money from people for this rubbish?
    > >>
    > >> You really must be bloody kidding.

    > > Depends on what he lives in, what he drives, where he eats, where
    > > he holidays, what tastes his wife has in shopping.

    > Eh? Like what _are_ you babbling about? That makes about as much sense as
    > a mongoose flying south for the winter.

    A subscriber, A, comes on and asks about another subscriber, B,
    if B is kidding about some crappy something B is doing for money.

    And I say that B might be kidding all the way to the bank. Via a
    slightly different image from him walking up to the bank and
    depositing money and thinking, "If this is kidding, I am going to
    be doing a lot me kidding".

    Perhaps an worldly mongoose schmuck like yourself would have
    better understood it if it was so literally put. But then you
    might have misunderstood something else. Perhaps you have no
    conception of the big spending wife, the idea that some people
    have of flaunting their wealth and so on, all these things are
    needed to understand the ravings of a visiting keen student to
    your planet.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jan 17, 2008
  7. auction

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    dorayme <> wrote:
    > "...a lot me kidding".

    should read "... a lot more kidding"

    > Perhaps an worldly ..."

    should have read

    "Perhaps an unworldly"

    I don't want you to misunderstand the least thing Boji.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jan 17, 2008
  8. auction

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Thu, 17 Jan 2008 22:32:09
    GMT rf scribed:

    > "Neredbojias" <> wrote in message
    >> Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Thu, 17 Jan 2008
    >> 19:51:58 GMT
    >> dorayme scribed:

    > <snip prattle>
    >
    >> Eh? Like what _are_ you babbling about? That makes about as much
    >> sense as
    >> a mongoose flying south for the winter.

    > I've been totally ignoring this stuff for a while now ;-)

    You're right. I should, too. -And stop doing/instigating it myself.
    (But, alas, sometimes I'm weak.)

    --
    Neredbojias
    Riches are their own reward.
    Neredbojias, Jan 18, 2008
  9. auction

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Thu, 17 Jan 2008 23:17:00
    GMT dorayme scribed:

    >> > Depends on what he lives in, what he drives, where he eats, where
    >> > he holidays, what tastes his wife has in shopping.

    >> Eh? Like what _are_ you babbling about? That makes about as much
    >> sense as a mongoose flying south for the winter.

    > A subscriber, A, comes on and asks about another subscriber, B,
    > if B is kidding about some crappy something B is doing for money.
    >
    > And I say that B might be kidding all the way to the bank. Via a
    > slightly different image from him walking up to the bank and
    > depositing money and thinking, "If this is kidding, I am going to
    > be doing a lot me kidding".

    His point was that the product/service was worthless, not an invitation
    for a treatise on what the varmint does or does not do with his ill-
    gotten gains.

    > Perhaps an worldly mongoose schmuck like yourself would have
    > better understood it if it was so literally put. But then you
    > might have misunderstood something else. Perhaps you have no
    > conception of the big spending wife, the idea that some people
    > have of flaunting their wealth and so on, all these things are
    > needed to understand the ravings of a visiting keen student to
    > your planet.

    ET go home.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Riches are their own reward.
    Neredbojias, Jan 18, 2008
  10. auction

    dorayme Guest

    In article <Xns9A28AEA5D1E10nanopandaneredbojias@85.214.90.236>,
    Neredbojias <> wrote:

    > -And stop doing/instigating it myself.

    You miserable low-down wimp. <g>

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jan 18, 2008
  11. auction

    dorayme Guest

    In article <Xns9A28AF79DBBEnanopandaneredbojias@85.214.90.236>,
    Neredbojias <> wrote:

    > His point was that the product/service was worthless

    You must be kidding. No, really, was *that* his point, Mr
    Suddenly O So Serious?

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jan 18, 2008
  12. auction

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 18 Jan 2008 00:26:24 GMT
    dorayme scribed:

    > In article <Xns9A28AEA5D1E10nanopandaneredbojias@85.214.90.236>,
    > Neredbojias <> wrote:
    >
    >> -And stop doing/instigating it myself.

    > You miserable low-down wimp. <g>

    <g> back, sheila.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Riches are their own reward.
    Neredbojias, Jan 18, 2008
  13. auction

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 18 Jan 2008 00:27:51 GMT
    dorayme scribed:

    > In article <Xns9A28AF79DBBEnanopandaneredbojias@85.214.90.236>,
    > Neredbojias <> wrote:
    >
    >> His point was that the product/service was worthless

    > You must be kidding. No, really, was *that* his point, Mr
    > Suddenly O So Serious?

    What I don't understand is why you should be angry with me when _you_ were
    the one bonkers enough to miss it and I merely pointed the fact out.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Riches are their own reward.
    Neredbojias, Jan 18, 2008
  14. auction

    dorayme Guest

    In article <Xns9A29B947B9DDnanopandaneredbojias@85.214.90.236>,
    Neredbojias <> wrote:

    > Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 18 Jan 2008 00:27:51 GMT
    > dorayme scribed:
    >
    > > In article <Xns9A28AF79DBBEnanopandaneredbojias@85.214.90.236>,
    > > Neredbojias <> wrote:
    > >
    > >> His point was that the product/service was worthless

    > > You must be kidding. No, really, was *that* his point, Mr
    > > Suddenly O So Serious?

    > What I don't understand is why you should be angry with me when _you_ were
    > the one bonkers enough to miss it and I merely pointed the fact out.

    I am not angry with you. I am never angry with you. I feel
    nothing but a powerful and continuing contempt. Amazing isn't it
    that when I am brief and succinct, you are baffled, when I talk
    at length, you go to sleep. Yet you read me, you sick, sick man!

    But to more serious matters now, Boji, you have cost me money and
    time over the years. Officer White is the only one that has
    gained from this terrible relationship, he got some overseas
    trips out of it at least - on my money! Neither you nor I gained
    a single thing of value out of his vicious educative attempts on
    you. You should at least share the cost - this guy has not come
    cheap. Do you realise how much he gets for his film roles?

    Talking of which - I like to think of prattle and babble for
    simple straight talking laconic Australians to ignore - the last
    time I heard the phrase "You owe me money!" was when Bert Gordon
    (George C Scott) came into the pool room and said it to Paul
    "Fast Eddie" Newman in The Hustler (one of the very great films
    of all time)

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jan 18, 2008
  15. auction

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 18 Jan 2008 19:55:44
    GMT dorayme scribed:

    > In article <Xns9A29B947B9DDnanopandaneredbojias@85.214.90.236>,
    > Neredbojias <> wrote:

    >> What I don't understand is why you should be angry with me when _you_
    >> were the one bonkers enough to miss it and I merely pointed the fact
    >> out.

    > I am not angry with you. I am never angry with you. I feel
    > nothing but a powerful and continuing contempt. Amazing isn't it
    > that when I am brief and succinct, you are baffled, when I talk
    > at length, you go to sleep. Yet you read me, you sick, sick man!

    Basically, it's for the comedic value. Oh, I don't deny you know a thing
    or 2 about html, etc., but you obfuscate it so eloquently with your excess
    of superfluous commentary that it becomes addictive, like watching the 3
    Stooges over and over again or counting pubic hairs while you're on the
    toilet.

    > But to more serious matters now, Boji, you have cost me money and
    > time over the years. Officer White is the only one that has
    > gained from this terrible relationship, he got some overseas
    > trips out of it at least - on my money! Neither you nor I gained
    > a single thing of value out of his vicious educative attempts on
    > you. You should at least share the cost - this guy has not come
    > cheap. Do you realise how much he gets for his film roles?
    >
    > Talking of which - I like to think of prattle and babble for
    > simple straight talking laconic Australians to ignore - the last
    > time I heard the phrase "You owe me money!" was when Bert Gordon
    > (George C Scott) came into the pool room and said it to Paul
    > "Fast Eddie" Newman in The Hustler (one of the very great films
    > of all time)

    Heck, I heard it in "Emmanuelle 17" well after that, -another greaty.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Riches are their own reward.
    Neredbojias, Jan 18, 2008
  16. auction

    dorayme Guest

    In article <Xns9A29A27B3D5C8nanopandaneredbojias@85.214.90.236>,
    Neredbojias <> wrote:

    > Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 18 Jan 2008 19:55:44
    > GMT dorayme scribed:
    >
    > > In article <Xns9A29B947B9DDnanopandaneredbojias@85.214.90.236>,
    > > Neredbojias <> wrote:

    > > But to more serious matters now, Boji, you have cost me money and
    > > time over the years. Officer White is the only one that has
    > > gained from this terrible relationship, he got some overseas
    > > trips out of it at least - on my money!

    And btw, pal, if you had told me earlier that you were only 4ft 8
    inches high, I would not have needed Officer White, Gladiator or
    Cinderella Man. Danny De Vitto would have been cheaper, I made
    inquiries.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jan 18, 2008
  17. auction

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 18 Jan 2008 23:45:40 GMT
    dorayme scribed:

    >> > But to more serious matters now, Boji, you have cost me money and
    >> > time over the years. Officer White is the only one that has
    >> > gained from this terrible relationship, he got some overseas
    >> > trips out of it at least - on my money!

    > And btw, pal, if you had told me earlier that you were only 4ft 8
    > inches high, I would not have needed Officer White, Gladiator or
    > Cinderella Man. Danny De Vitto would have been cheaper, I made
    > inquiries.

    That's 5ft 8inches, Mad'Dame...

    Who's "Danny De Vitto"? Ohhhh, you must mean "Danny DeVito", the American
    actor who looks sort of like a dirty sponge dampened with rancid glycerine.
    Hell, I'd've made bouillabaisse outta him.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Riches are their own reward.
    Neredbojias, Jan 19, 2008