Credit Card Processing

tshad

I am looking to connect my asp.net pages to a credit card processor, such as
ICVerify.

I used to be able to read and write to a text file: credit card
authorizations, cancelations, get responses from credit card processors etc.

I want to completely automate the process and wanted to find out what is out
there that I can use that is decent.

Thanks,

Tom

tshad

clintonG

You may find .netCharge [1] to be exactly what you need

<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
URL http://metromilwaukee.com/

[1] http://www.dotnetcharge.com/

tshad said:
Steve C. Orr said:

The Verisign site looks good - do you know how ICVerify stacks up. I used
them years ago and am not up how they compare. We don't really want to
use PayPal.

Thanks,

Tom