Credit cards with netplugin?

Preston Crawford

Does anyone take credit cards with netplugin? I'm interested in throwing
up a site for my wife to take small amounts of credit card orders over the
Internet. We need a cheap solution, so we can't afford verisign, or
something else that costs hundreds of dollars. Netplugin says it "starts"
at $10 a month. Is anyone familiar with this? If your host supports it
(which mine says it does) can you basically create your own application as
you want in ASP.NET and then just make calls to the netplugin component?
Any help or advice is appreciated.

Preston