Creme 3.27 and AWT frames

Mideo

Hi!

I working on a problem. We have an application in which a signature can
be captured. This works perfectly on a PDA (Windows CE, Creme 3.25) but
since the upgrade to Windows CE Second Edtion, Creme 3.27 it fails to
work.

The problem is, the created frame will not be shown after the
frame.show() method. It looks like this thread is killed because the
code after the frame.show() isnt executed.

The (partial) code:

frame = new Frame();
frame.setBackground(Color.white);
frame.setSize(dimension);

saveButton.setLabel("Save");
saveButton.addActionListener(new java.awt.event.ActionListener() {
saveButton_actionPerformed(e);
}
});

frame.add(saveButton, BorderLayout.NORTH);
clearButton.setLabel("Clear");
clearButton.addActionListener(new java.awt.event.ActionListener() {
clearButton_actionPerformed(e);
}
});

frame.add(clearButton, BorderLayout.SOUTH);

frame.show();
frame.addMouseMotionListener(this);
frame.addMouseListener(this);
frame.addWindowListener(this);
}

//////////////////

frame.pack() before frame.show() doesnt help, frame.setVisible(true)
instead of frame.show() doesnt help. Anyone an idea ?

Mideo

Looks like a DLL cant be loaded. This dll is in the \windows\creme\bin
directory but still it wont be found/loaded when running from MI.
Anyone?

** gfw_font.c can't find T2K.dll
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
at sun.security.action.GetPropertyAction.run()
at sun.porting.windowsystem.WindowSystem.getFont()
at sun.awt.otk.ObjectToolkit.getFontPeer()
at java.awt.Font.initializeFont()
at java.awt.Font.<init>()
at
at
at sun.awt.otk.WindowModel.setDefaultView()
at sun.awt.touchable.TouchableToolkit.mapComponent()
at sun.awt.touchable.TouchableToolkit.createFrame()
at java.awt.Frame.addNotify()
at java.awt.Window.show()
at java.awt.Component.show()
at java.awt.Component.setVisible()
at java.awt.Container.setVisible()
at com.wscgmbh.mbs.sign.Signature.<init>()
at com.wscgmbh.mbs.sign.Main$1.run()