Crib/summary sheet for Ruby

andy

Is there a 1 or 2 page summary/crib sheet available for the Ruby
language?

I am not after a tutorial but a summary sheet written in a small font
and multiple columns to act a reminder for people starting to learn the
language or performing small modifications to other peoples Ruby code.
Thanks for any pointers.

dblack

Hi --

Is there a 1 or 2 page summary/crib sheet available for the Ruby
language?

I am not after a tutorial but a summary sheet written in a small font
and multiple columns to act a reminder for people starting to learn the
language or performing small modifications to other peoples Ruby code.
Thanks for any pointers.

You could probably adapt:
http://www.zenspider.com/Languages/Ruby/QuickRef.html

for print. (I don't think there's a print version already, but there
might be one somewhere.)

David

--
David A. Black ([email protected])